Friday, July 20, 2012

Ramadhan Kareem

Assalamualaikum Wbt...

I am unbelievably excited about tomorrow. Cause it's the first day of Ramadhan and my first ramadhan as a 'hijabi'. (Eh, ada ke that word?) :P

Insya Allah I hope to make this Ramadhan a meaningful one. Cuba untuk memperbanyakkan ibadah kalau boleh. And other good deeds along the way. Semoga niat dipermudahkan Allah SWT.

Ramadhan would also mean waking up earlier than usual and start preparing meals for my two adorable heroes (yes, Ian's giving fasting a month a try this year albeit only for a few hours). So I have to make sure that I have good, healthy and delicious meals prepared. Only drawback is, I am not much of a cook. Well maybe I can, if I try but preparing meals in the wee hours of the morning? I don't quite trust myself there. karang lain jadinya. Unless I could just whip up something so basic and simple like scramble eggs. tapi rasa berdosa kepada hubby. hahaha! kesian dia, bangun pagi2 makan scramble eggs jer.

Anyways back to preparing meals. I have found a good solution to my problems. I have decided to stock my fridge with those instant ready meals from mychef. I have come across many reviews and all seems in favour of the dishes. So why not? All I would need to do is basically cook rice (for lauk pauk dishes). And if I feel like having beriani, I can just heat the whole packet in one go.

Alhamdulillah, my problems answered. To the hypermarket I go today! :D


credit pics - mychefreadymeals.com


No comments:

Post a Comment