Sunday, July 8, 2012

Christmas came early :)


LDV loafers
CSB flats
left to right: CSB flats in beige suede and yellow leather, custom made round toe court shoe in prussian blue leather and LDV loafers in beige/pink suede and orange leather


I declare myself to be a fan of Nelissa Hilman Shoes from now on! Not because I happened to know her (I don't get huge discounts believe me, we are being professionals here :p) but I can assure you that the shoes are well made and comfy indeed. Try and tested. :)

I think Nell's coming up with her AW collection soon (well, maybe she's still in the midst of scribbling on those shoe last hehe) but i honestly can't wait for her to reveal her new collection soon. I did saw a lot of lovely looking leathers the last time i came by. So maybe, just maybe this next collection would be something along the lines of biker chic? (ignore me, i am just making assumptions). :D but hey, i know that i now have a a gorgeous blue leather stowed away for my next NH shoes and I can't wait! i am going to be a nell shoes-holic anytime soon!

2 comments:

  1. Cuba you cerita dekat I.. dalam setahun berapa kali Christmas you, hah????!!!!!
    :)

    hahahahaha...

    Tatkala you nell's collection dah nak masuk 4 kang, i baru dapat my first one. Terkedek2 sungguh i!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. setahun ada 365 / 366 days kan.

    xmas i 360 days out of those days. MUAHAHAHAHAHA!

    don't worry, i bet you will catch up... and SOON!!

    :D

    ReplyDelete