Thursday, July 19, 2012

facial care

Was reading mia suraya's blog  (www.miasuraya.com) and came across her post on skincare regime. And it got me thinking... 

Hmm...

Hmm...

I decided that I have got to be one the laziest person around when it comes to skincare!

To me, the more basic it is the better. You know, if some cosmetic company suddenly come up with a brilliant idea to create a 3 in 1 facial wash with toner and moisturizer thrown in together. Perfect!!

Well, maybe not yet... 

I had a mild case of eczema when I was younger (like when I was in my early 20's). After numerous trials (and errors), I discovered Jurlique. It's an Aussie made product, and worked quite well to combat the eczema. Used it for a good few years (10 years perhaps) and I realised that it just doesn't quite as well anymore. GASPS!!!!

So I had to hunt for other options. Sigh... Thankfully, about that time when Jurlique was 'betraying' me, Sephora was already opened so I had a field of a time looking up one skincare product after another. I then came across a brand called Fresh. (http://www.fresh.com/)

Like OMG... I'm totally loving the range!! First because it is soy based (for skin care that is). And they also have the Sugar range for lips which I love love love and a whole load of others. Mind you, not the entire range is made available at Sephora here but hey, if you have friends abroad who could prolly help you get them, you might as well do so. :) And the Fresh brand is not exactly available at all Sephoras (they don't have it in France apparently)... HUWAAA!!! but the closest bet for us here would be Singapore. I think they would carry a wider range of Fresh brand products compared to KL.

So yes! Do give it a try if you are interested. I tried and I liked loved it! :D









No comments:

Post a Comment