Friday, January 6, 2012

first back to work weekend!

hello!!!!!!!!!!!!

did you miss me?????? i know i missed blogging. i did try to read my blog from the office but the page just doesn't seem to load properly. and i don't think it's a good idea to blog while you are working. not when i'm seated right next to the glass panel. people walking outside are bound to see. silo busting is very much practiced at my new place. it's good you see. cause we don't practice heararchy here. no such thing as i'm-the-boss-so-you-do-the-job kind of thing. of course designations and seniorities are clearly spelt on your business cards. but the whole idea of silo busting is:- every one is just as good as the other person... :)

and the weekends are here!! my first back to work weekend!!

credit pic - tws3d.com


work has been great so far... Alhamdulillah. it's still too early to tell though. I think the couple of months I became SAHM had been good and it was a well deserved break for me. oh, i've got loads to do (already) now but i feel happier this time around and i hope that i will stay happy throughout. Insya Allah.

of course i am also very sure that there will be moments when i will end up like this;

credit pic - readysetgo-thechronicles.blogspot.com

LOL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment