Monday, January 2, 2012

back to work and back to school!

ian's going back to school tomorrow. sigh, he's hitting 5 in june and I sometimes cringed at the thought of him growing up way too fast. time to (seriously) start thinking of having a second one now. :)

And me? well... lets just say that it's going to be a brand new day for me too. going back to work after months of staying idle at home ane enjoying all the domestic benefits that only one could have. it's a new workplace. new JD, new friends to make, new direct reports. But Alhamdulillah, it's closer to home, working hours are quite flexi (I can come it at whatever time I want as long as I deliver), no dresscode (I can wear jeans to work... yay!) and I'd be doing something which I really like. And yes, it's a permanent position too! enough with being on contracts... i'm done sitting and reviewing my package and salary year after year. :)

May I get the full blessings of Allah SWT (exalted is He) in my daily life. And may I make loads of money to save, shop and travel! :D



4 comments:

  1. New job, babe? and flexi hours? aaaaaaaah.. best nya!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh! oh! lupa nak tanya how's the boys reacted when first see you wearing hijab, babe? mesti jaw drapping punya!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. back to work?? hehehehe...dah xtahan jadik sahm ke??? all the best cuz!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nuurill: i do hope the job turns out good though. Insya Allah. :)

    As for the hijab, Alhamdulillah both were excited (an belanja makan cause I dah pakai tudung. boleh???) Ian plak asyik suh i pakai tudung sparkly sparkly... i think dia banyak tgk gambar mak datin kot *tepuk dahi*

    Ayu: The offer was too good to resist. Alhamdulillah. SAHM memang best, but it feels nice to go back to work again kot? :D

    ReplyDelete