Saturday, December 17, 2011

humble setting, brilliant food!!!

Now, I should make clear that this is not a foodie blog. never intended to be. But right now, it's all that I could think off (and I mean the food) that I just have to share it with you guys reading. I mean, how could I keep it all to myself, when it's something so good? :)


photo credits to eatlah.blogspot.com
 Now, I knew nuts about this place too, untill I was told about it by my sis in law. She and her hubby I tell you, are real foodies. They will go practically everywhere just to give good food a try, and their personal reviews (so far) have been worth noting.

And to The Humble Chef we went last night. Ordered two sets of lamb pitas, one lamb omelette and two packs of choc chips cookies. Food were very reasonable priced and because it was still drizzling when we got there, we definitely did not have to wait long.

Boy was the food awesome!!!! The pita was filled with loads of meat and cheese and for that price you pay? It's more that what a person could have bargained for. Of course I was (then) a bit sceptical about the lamb omelette I ordered for Ian in case it turned out a very weird-tasting combo, (they do have another option - chicken) but because I just love lamb, I decided to have everything in lamb fillings. My doubts did not last long though because Ian (my son) loved it to bits!

The cookies were great too! Wished it was bigger but for RM4 a pack, it really is a good price for such delicious choc chips. Even hubby agreed that the food are indeed value for money and that we should order more the next time ago (yes, we sometimes do cave in to gluttony). they do have spaghettis and others on the menu so maybe you guys could check it out when you make a visit to The Humble Chef.

And I think I should make another trip soon. Real soon...  Like tonight soon... :p

The Humble Chef
Pusat Bandar Damansara
(Take the road that will leads to McDonald’s, and you’ll see a small white van on the other side near the bridge. That's The Humble Chef!) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment