Sunday, December 25, 2011

sleepy sunday

done with SIL's wedding reception. Alhamdulillah, it went very well last night... hooray!!

I need to start packing later. Leaving for Singapore tomorrow. Yeap, decided that we are going somewhere after all and having spent the last few weeks helping out with the wedding prep, hubby and I are indeed looking forward to this well deserved break.

Boxing day in Singapore!!!! awesomeness...!! :D

will be away for a couple of days so do hang in there folks. Will resume to blogging when I get back.

:D

3 comments:

  1. I think kan.. someone's gonna bring back a new sling bag by MBMJ maybe??. I'm gonna so jealous!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nuurill! Mbmj memang connected to the hotel
    I'm staying and sale dia pun sampai ada 50%!

    Akan tetapi. Bag tu xde... Muahahahaha...

    ReplyDelete