Thursday, December 15, 2011

a self proclaimed addiction


I was never much of a cadbury fan. All my life, my preference to chocolate would either be reese's peanut butter cupcakes (owh, i do still love 'em!), snicker bars, and of course... m&m's peanut chocolates. i did went through a phase of eating only kinder bueno... i practically mentally harassed my SIL back then to help get me boxes of kinders just so it will never run out, and that i will always have a box to spare at home.


I was in london with  An (my hubby) and Ian (my bodyguard son) in march this year and we did make a trip to cadbury world located in birmingham. I guess I had this vision of cadbury world to be like something from charlie and the chocolate factory, only that I was met with what else? a FACTORY that looks just like any other chocolate producing factory that you might come across in malaysia. Disappointed? maybe.. I mean, all the hype about cadbury world... tsk tsk...  but we were there and so we did the tour around the factory (unfortunately, most sections were closed) so we did not get to see much. But they do have a good cafeteria that serves delicious fish & chips (that's a plus) and of course, the chocolate corner where you could buy as many chocs produce from cadbury. They even have a discounted chocs section where the chocs were being sold at cheaper prices but with a shorter 'used by' date too...



yeap, that's me at cadbury world birmingham


the chocolate store


Anyways, chocs shopping I did that day and I still remember loading on cadbury hot choc powder drinks, cadbury flakes, cadbury chocs by the bars (i bought nearly all flavours) to give to friends and families but cadbury fingers? i didn't come across any! i seem to have forgotten that they have cadbury fingers too and it did not crossed my mind until I came across them fingers about a month ago, at a local kedai runcit nearby my parents' house.


pic courtesy of gustiputri.blogspot.com


oh the joy!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment