Friday, December 30, 2011

Redha itu ikhlas, pasrah itu berserah...

I don't know why, but I know i'm totally hooked after watching it for the first time this morning. I know i'm a tad late as opposed to you guys out there. But really, if malay movies are this good, I wouldn't mind watching it over and over and over again.

Aaron Aziz is no doubt hot. But the whole storyline is humbling and it makes you think if you were to be in izzah's shoes, would you actually resort to be so self-sacrificing, and after seeing that man you love actually took to walking down the aisle (just a matter of expression) to another woman? i know for a fact that would definitely have bludgeoned my husband if that's what it takes to stop him from doing so... (okay, i swear i saw hubby looking worried now after reading this bit)... well, no harm done as long as you behave... :P

it's a lovely movie to watch. it's worth the rm15 + 6% govt tax which I am paying to my upcoming astro bill. :)



 





No comments:

Post a Comment