Tuesday, December 20, 2011

a place to call home... NOT!

Had the weirdest dream last night... And I dreamt that hubby bought us this;


pic taken from seasc2000.org
 Yes yes, in my dream, hubby brought back this caravan and he had the cheek to tell me that because of the ridiculously expensive prices of homes, he decided to invest all our life's savings into a caravan because it's so much more cheaper, and that because it's mobile, we will not have to worry about leaving our belongings anymore because this home will go wherever we go...

He also mentioned (in my dream that is) that this is a special edition caravan and that it comes with its own portable lawn...

I woke up not feeling amused at all... and the fact that hubby is currently away in singapore for work is not helping either..

caravan... sheesh!

No comments:

Post a Comment