Friday, December 30, 2011

Lion city... AUM!!!!

So we decided to spend our year end hols in Singapore. (It's already routined and Singapore no doubt feels like 2nd home now)... :P

On the way, of course we just had to stop by JPO. Especially with all the hype and from reviews read, I was initially very curious to see what it's like. One thing for sure, JPO was packed with people! Well, it was boxing day when we got there, but it's not like they have massive sales taking place. And I did compare the prices with the ones sold at retail in KL. Truth be told, there aren't that much difference price wise. I think after taking into account mileage and fuel, you might as well just bear with getting what you want in KL. So much wiser. But yes, at least I've been there so if anybody asks, I would say yes, I've been there... :)

Singapore on the other hand was lovely. Of course I kept telling myself that I will NOT splurge and that I am here solely for the sake of getting a wardrobe overhaul from H&M. And that was exactly what I did. Ngeh heh heh... Of course the same couldn't be said when we got to Marina Bay Sands the next day. Lovely place it is and the LV maison boutique? It's wonderful... There's even a deck upstairs for you to lounge and chill!

I think I will just leave you guys with the pics. Do forgive me for the poor quality pics. I think I shouldn't be getting myself a DSLR but a good phone with fantastic built-in camera! I'm an on-the-go type of gal so my pics are usually those taken and uploaded to facebook pronto. (like hassle-free gitu) :p

Anyways, what are your resolutions for next year? I've loads to blog about mine. But I'd prolly wait till tomorrow since it would be more apt, with tomorrow being new year's eve and all...
















No comments:

Post a Comment