Friday, September 19, 2014

I CAN DO THIS. I KNOW I CAN!

I have been contemplating over the years if I should actually pursue my Masters. My logic being, with people being more tech savvy, smarter and definitely more well read, my degree will definitely not be sufficient enough to help me climb up the corporate ladder (chewah).

Truth is, I wanted to have a Masters degree just for the pure satisfaction of it, and nothing else. It's like a personal challenge which I have not yet fulfilled. But I am seeing alot of people around me actually sacrificing their weekends to attend classes and doing assignments, at the same time juggling working life, being a mom and a wife.

So tell me, should I just plough ahead and do it?

credit pix - www.keep-calm-o-matic.co.uk


1 comment:

  1. Возбужденные- старые проститутки Одессы
    Жгучая молодая девочка ждет горячих парней. Всё очень страстно, сладко, возбуждающе и сексуально. . . Фото мои!!! Брак — это лотерея, в которой каждый надеется на большой выигрыш.

    ReplyDelete